Friday, September 3, 2010

Allergies - ugh!

We are all suffering this week!  Big J, Boo, Little J and myself have been on a constant supply of Zyrtec.  I almost wish we could buy it in bulk or something. 

We were told to give Little J his medicine right before bed...it can cause drowsiness, they told me.  So, I informed J Sr. of this (since he does the nighttime ritual) and I thought we were set.  Apparently, not!  He skipped the meds on Tuesday and I paid for it Wednesday.  Poor little guy had the cough back (had to do his inhaler) and his eyes were all pink and watery.  I was forced to do his Zyrtec at naptime.  Ugh!  I think we are finally back on schedule.  I also had to dose Big J and Boo with Zyrtec yesterday as they woke up coughing and miserable.  I think that basically set the tone for our day yesterday. 

Lesson learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment