Thursday, August 19, 2010

STRESS!!!!!

Gotta admit...I'm feeling stressed.  The funny/sad part is I am not stressed about school.  Everything on that front is going pretty well right now.  I am stressed about the fun stuff!

I started evaluating all the things we have planned for the coming school year and I am wondering how I am going to get everything done.  Boo is taking a music class with KK on Thursday afternoons, the same time that Big J is taking piano lessons.  Boo is also joining American Heritage Girls at church on Thursdays.  Big J has Cub Scouts starting this weekend.  Both Big J and Boo are joining 4-H.  KK has preschool 3 days of the week.  I have my church's mommy group and my Bible study group.  Luckily some of these activities are only 1 or 2 times per month...but still!  Feeling overwhelmed and anxious!

Anyone have a suggestion for a good planner?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment